Keanu Movie Review

(((((((This review might contain spoilers...You have been warned))))))

Summary:
When dumped by his girlfriend, slacker Rell (Jordan Peele) finds happiness when a cute kitten ends up at his doorstep. After a couple of thugs steal his kitten, Rell asks his cousin Clarence (Keegan-Michael Key) for help. They learn that a thug named Cheddar has Keanu and will only give back the kitten if they agree to work for him. Problem is it doesn't take long for these two to get in big trouble. 

First off, what a cute little kitten! When having a look at Rell with the aftermath of his breakup, I can safely say he is worse than a woman having a mental break-down. OMG Rell taught Keanu to scratch his ex-girlfriend's picture. That to me is just beyond cute! 

Clarence trying to be gangsta and a thug says about Keanu to Cheddar "we in the market for a gangsta pet" lol what the fuck? That has got to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. Rell and Clarence pretending to be thugs aka the Allentown brothers is just plain ridiculous. Especially, since the Allentown brothers are crazy boogeyman looking motherfuckers. 

I do have to mention that the Allentown brothers are freaking crazy! These two play rock, paper, scissors to find out who gets to kill their next victim. Btw, the winner of the kids game gets the pleasure of killing their victim. Clarence pretending to be one of the brothers was told to the back flip trick, and he did it! I will admit that was freaking epic. 

In this movie we see Anna Farris, back flips, George Michaels, an appendix, shootings and a bunch of dry jokes. 

Rating:
I am giving this movie 3 stars on 5. It had action, comedy and some crazy moments. But overall, it was kinda bland and didn't have an exceptional feel to it. I wanted more in this movie. At times I just found myself reaching my phone to find something more entertaining. I love these guys! But damn this movie was inconsistent. 

Don't forget to follow my blog for more movie reviews. Comment down below letting me know what y'all thought of the movie.
 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neutrogena: Healthy Skin Instant Tone Corrector (Review)

True Blood: Season 1 Episode 6 Cold Ground (Episode Review)

Ouija: Origin Of Evil (Movie Review)